Pages

9/28/15

Hello




I am starting this blog because I love to write. And because this is the one place where I can be completely and totally me, and maybe bless someone with what God has given me.  I'll be blogging about life, books, music, and randomness. I'm in love with a variety of subjects so expect to probably be surprised! (pleasantly I hope). If you would like to know more about me please click the About The Author button at the top of the page.  I hope you leave this blog amused and inspired. :)


Namarie melwa laulemuine!*

love,
Emilie Grace



*Farewell beautiful people!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Grace! Good luck with your new blog :-) BTW, please check the email address you provided to the giveaway gadgets on my blog for the Tolkien blog party... because you've won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay! Because I can't get your prizes sent to you if I don't know where they need to go :-)

      Delete
    2. For some reason I did not receive it. Maybe I've been mixed up with someone else?

      Delete
    3. Oh dear. You're the only person with "Grace" in their name who left a comment, but looking at the entries more closely, it looks like a totally different blogger put that name in the widget but blogs under a different name. Let me get back to you on this...

      Delete
    4. Well, turns out that the winner was someone who goes by their middle name, Grace, except they don't use that name in their Blogger ID. So... I'm afraid you haven't won after all :-( I'm so sorry for the mix-up!

      Delete
    5. Thanks for understanding! I feel really bad about the mixup :-(

      Delete
    6. Don't worry about it. It happens to everyone :)

      Delete
  3. i can't wait to see what you write! :) i'm sure it will be beautiful.

    stars unseen

    ReplyDelete