Pages

10/19/15

Sweater Weather Tag



I've been trying to figure out what to post first, and this lovely tag looked fun. I haven't necessarily been specifically tagged for this, but Aimee from To the Barricade tagged anyone that wanted to do it so I'm using those questions. :)



Favorite Candle Scent: 
We don't really use candles (scented ones anyway) around the house. But I do like them. as for my favorite scent, hmmmmm. I really like pumpkin/cinnamon type scents, but since I'm not all that familiar with candle scents I don't really know if that would be my favorite. So yeah I wrote all that and then decided I don't really know. XD



Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?:
Coffee and hot chocolate. :D I don't get either very often unfortunately, but if I did I would drink it a LOT. I like tea too though. Tea's good. Just not as good. ;)



What's the best Fall memory you have?:
I have two actually. One is me, my little sister, and daddy raking up gloriously crunchy leaves and playing in them, and the other is around Thanksgiving, when we all went on a hayride of sorts around my grandma's property. Fun fun times. :)



Best fragrance for fall:
Again, I have several. I love the scent of pumpkin, cinnamon, and burning wood. Also, the smell of thanksgiving food. ;)




Favorite Thanksgiving food:
I don't think I have a favorite. No wait, my grandma's mashed potatoes, and her croissants. YUMMMM. :D




What is Autumn weather like where you live?:
because we live in NC (and closer to SC than VA) it doesn't get very chilly till mid/late October usually. But then again, our weather is kinda unpredictable, so we could experience a random Indian Summer in October too.:)




Football games or jumping in leaf piles?:
LEAF PILES!!!!!! when we get enough leaves anyway. ;D




Skinny jeans or leggings?:
I love skinnys but I'd have to go with leggings. They're just soooooooooooooo comfortable and cute. :) If i could I'd wear them every day.



Combat boots or Uggs?:
COMBAT BOOTS. I'm not an Uggs fan. *hides* I don't actually have a pair of combat boots. I mean, I have a pair of lace up brown boots, but I don't know if they're considered combat boots.



Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype:
I think it's really good! I haven't had enough of it to determine whether it's one of my favorites yet, but I think it's really good.



Favorite Fall TV show:
I've been loving The Voice lately. Does that count?:)



What song really gets you into the Fall spirit?:
Indie Music, Acoustic guitar stuff. Makes me feel warm and cozy. :)



Hats or scarves?:
Scarves. For some reason I just can't feel very cute in hats. maybe if I just had the right one.......



What's your #1 favorite thing about Fall?:
 Feeling cozy and the knowledge that my birthday and Christmas follow not long after. :)


So as far as questions I say just use these XD. and if you have a blog, go for it!!! Thanks for reading lovelys:)



Love,
 Emilie Grace


6 comments: